1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Chevrolet 2500HD 4WD $4500 Quick Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ksland, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

I have a 2000 Chevy 2500 HD (8600 GVW) 139K miles, 5.7L Vortec, 480LE Auto, Locking rear diff, Snow plow prep, 100 amp alt, bedliner, A/C, Factory CD player, Towing Pckg, Tilt Wheel, Cruise. Very clean truck, very rust free, never plowed.

Price reduced for quick sale, need to buy a car for commute to hospital an hour away, wife going through a treatment for a year. $4500, clear open title, truck needs nothing.

kpikulski_109@comcast.net

photo.jpg

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

why why why why why!!!! does this have to show up here after i decide to buy a leaf vac!!! This is almost an exact match to my current truck (except mines a 1997), which is exactly what i wanted to find to put a dump insert in! Funny thing too, it has almost exactly the same amount of miles on it!

Good luck with the sale! If for some reason i land some good money in the next few weeks and this is still for sale i'll be interested!! I think it will sell pretty fast though!

-mike-

3. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

LOL, always the way. It is a great truck.... I like it better than my 05 2500 HD GMC... already got 2 bites.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Your young ,go in debt and buy it!

5. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Damn, too far away!

6. icebreaker

icebreaker Member

Do you have a phone # that i could call you to ask a few questions? Also need to get adress for map quest

7. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

I do have a number but dont want to post it all over the net, email me at the link and I will give you my number....

Anyone who can swipe this truck up within 48 hours can have it for $4000....

You aren't going to beat that with a stick.

That email addy goes right to my iphone, I will respond fast.

Got a deposit on the car I want, if the truck doesn't sell fast I am going to have to dig up cash from some ugly places.

No I wont take less than $4000, the books 7G

8. mcwlandscaping

YOU'RE KILLING ME!!! lol

G.V., i'm all set with debt for now!! lol

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

Good price on that truck......Mike I think you should get it. lol

Have a nice little fleet.

10. mcwlandscaping

Well, i can't stop thinking about the truck, i wish i could buy it so badly! So, to help with my grieving process, lets compare and see how incredibly close to exact they are! Actually, this could make this whole situation even worse, btw, mine has 139,800 or so miles on it right now!

How similar do they look :) i dug up some before all the add ons i did, post an interior pic of yours, lets see how exact they are:

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

11. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

MCW man,

1. you need help
    2. You just highjacked this thread

12. mcwlandscaping

ok...basically all i did was bump the thread without saying "bump" and made it more interesting....but ok

However, KSLAND, i'm sorry for hijacking your thread...mods you can delete my posts!

EDIT: KSLAND, read this thread from LS, and look at the last poster on the first page, i bet he'll be interested in your truck....
    http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=245514

Last edited: Sep 9, 2008
  13. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

3. im screwing with you

14. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

that was screwed up lol. jk

15. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

lol :D:D

Now your Screwy

16. mcwlandscaping

I"m sorry, i'm just sick of some of the crap that some guys get on here for just having fun with each other...

btw...love the bug in your sig,..freaked the hell outta my gf the first time she saw it!! LOL

17. Clapper&Company

from NE OHIO

Now your growing on me, thanks alot there are some on here that hate it... you should make a thread about how you like it. I'll even PM you the link :D

18. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

How are the tires? Truck looks clean. any known problems with it?

19. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Pick on sum1 ur own age clap!

20. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

lets get back on task here.
    bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.