1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 blizzard 810 pp for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by james1115, Feb 14, 2011.

1. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

I have a blizzard 810 for sale. This plow is in good condition. I have replaced this year new wiring harness, new valves, new fluid every year, and always taken care of. It has been plowed with for 8 years so it has its fair share of wear and tear. cutting edges are still good. Best offer. contact me via email at jlongo1115@aol.com

2. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

bump to top

3. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

I am also selling the truck it is on which is a 2003 dodge ram 2500 SLT 4x4 in good condition. It has 108k on a 5,7 hemi. It has a 2 year old gibson exaust, k&n old air intake, supertuner power programmer, and airbags in the rear with guages inside the ab and a compressor under the hood. It has a brand new battery and brake controller. The hood was changed to a nice hood with a scoop. It is dark blue with silve bottom. I want $12500 obo with the plow or $11000 without it.

4. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

Its a quad cab also

5. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Where are you located?

6. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

Norwalk what abou you?

7. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

bump to top

8. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Got any pics of it? I am way up in the Bristol Area.

9. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

I will post a few pic's tomorrow morn. I am getting a CTD I see you have one. How do you like it?

10. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Absolutely LOVE it best plow truck I have ever owned. What year are you getting?

11. james1115

james1115 Member
    from CT

06-08 I am still in the process of looking. I am also looking into an older ram CTD also, like a 99-02 regular cab long bed with a plow.

12. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

in 2007 they changed the engine to the 6.7 but more importantly the tranny. The new engines are more $$ to mod but the new trannys are just awesome. The older style tranny doesn't hold up to the power the cummins makes. I have a bunch of buddies that are always rebuilding theirs even with mods in the trannys they still don't hold up as well as the new 6spd.

IMO if you are not MOD crazy then the 6.7 is the way to go. You will be very happy with the performance right out of the box and the auto 6spd tranny is unbeatable right now IMO. 60k miles on mine and still as tight as the day I drove it off the lot. It has been a complete work truck from day one 4 winter and going. towing 10-15k lb trailers in the summer.

No complaints. Well worth the little extra $