1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 Blazer w/ Blizzard 720 LT (pics)

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by itchyfishnv, Nov 12, 2004.

1. itchyfishnv

itchyfishnv Member

Just got it last week here are some pics. Let me know what you think.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hopefully they worked. Im hosting them with my ISP. So if the pics arnt available, i prob. reached my bandwidth limit. So just check back later.
    See ya guys.

2. itchyfishnv

itchyfishnv Member

3. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Wow now those are some big pictures :eek: . Looks like a good set up though.

4. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

If they had the 720LT last year I would of probably gotten it also. Not to much differences between 680 and 720. Besides a few inches on each side.
    What controler did you get?

5. harley hauler

harley hauler Senior Member

Looks good well have to see how she does, this might call for a late night trip to the BOYTON :rolleyes: :drinkup: for all the plowboys what do ya think???

6. itchyfishnv

itchyfishnv Member

I have the joystick I mounted it in my center console. ill get a pic up soon. Trips to the boynton, thats what im talking about.

7. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Itchy, Nice setup. Waiting to get the 760LT installed real soon. Trying to decide between the joystick or upgrading to the handheld unit. How do you like the joystick?

8. itchyfishnv

itchyfishnv Member

The joystick is nice. but you NEED to have it mounted somewhere because its harder to push the an atari joystick. If you dont wanna mount it somewhere i suggest getting the handheld. I was going to get the handheld but id rather have something stationary in my opinion. Good luck with your 760.

9. ROYALT91

ROYALT91 Member

Looks like where in for a BLIZZARD

Looking good, be ready for the NOR' EASTER's there on there way

10. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

Very Nice, love the blizzard :nod:

11. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

I mounted my joystick controler infront of the arm rest. I put three pieces of wood together to make a console for it. This console I made also has a offee cup and cell phone holder added. This will only work if your gear shift is on the column. BTW I tried the touch pad controller. I did not like it at all. I always ended up looking at it to see where the control buttons were since they were not raised that much.

12. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

nice setup to bad they dont use a match system so you can see the wide uses for these plows

13. wow, nice plow!!!

14. itchyfishnv

itchyfishnv Member

rideca, the 720 and 680 use the same mounts, if you could sell your 680 you could buy the 720 and it would hook right up.

15. z_plow_master

z_plow_master Member

that is one sweet plow

itchyfishnv ,that is a nice plow, my dealer didn't have such plows two years ago, so i ended up getting a sno-way, mine is 422lbs plus 110lbs for the sub frame.........what is the weight on yours

Mustanag.jpg