1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2000 - 810 will not raise ?

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by sisu22, Dec 22, 2008.

1. sisu22

sisu22 Junior Member
    from maine

my 2000 - 810 will raise with the switch on the a frame but not from the control box ?
  2. slade

slade Senior Member

Are you flipping the switch on the controller between power hitch and in cab operation?
  3. sisu22

sisu22 Junior Member
    from maine

to lift or raise blade i have to get out and use togle switch on plow in reading more post it sounds like a ground or bad contact in plug that i will check tomarrow , it also has sparked when disconnecting on hook up arm , thats why im thinking ground ? i dont really know , thanks
  4. fci

fci Senior Member

I would clean The grounds and every other connection with a wire brush and then load them up with dielectric grease. There is also a spray electric parts cleaner you can buy that removes corrosion too. good luck
  5. fastjohnny

fastjohnny Senior Member

A 99-2000 810 stock controller will not have a powerhitch/in cab operation switch.

As mentioned, check main plug, could be switch or loose wire on in cab controller.

Your solenoid may be on the way out/intermittant ground/corrosion/etc.

Have you ever serviced your valves. Maybe the check ball in the valve sticking.
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2008
  6. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

possible controller problem/ bad switch.