1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

200 f-250 crew

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by shellano, Nov 5, 2005.

1. shellano

shellano Junior Member

2000 f-250 crew

my question is an f-250 crew cab 2 big to plow res. driveways with... im gonna use a western 7.5 plow

Last edited: Nov 5, 2005
  2. littledebbie

littledebbie Junior Member

to big for the job

alot of what are asking depends on your driving skill but I plow with a doge ram 2500 8'box and regular cab with a 7.5' western and I find the truck to be a big large for anything but driveways that are straight out to the road. if the driveways are curved I am limited on how much of the driveway I can actually plow without driving over the lawn a little. I will usually do as much of my custumers driveway as I can without damaging their property then clean up with a shovel and a snowblower to prevent damage to their lawns or landscaping. just take your time and do not mess up their property, remember you would not like it if your snow removal contrator tore up your lawn.:nod: