1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

200 amp Penntex Alt for Ford 7.3L

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Holland, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Holland

Holland Senior Member

I've got a used 200 amp Penntex alternator off of a 99 7.3L powerstroke. Worked when removed. It'll bolt right in but will need an external regulator that i do not have. I've seen the regulators on ebay for around 100 bucks.

A reman one of these runs about 500 without a core. PM me a reasonable offer. I'll have to see what shipping will be.

SOLD AS IS

2. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Bump to the top

3. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Anyone interested?

4. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Be more interested if I knew for a fact it worked.

5. Holland

Holland Senior Member

I know it worked last time the vehicle was in service, had to salvage the regulator for another one of our vehicles, otherwise it would come with it.

This one was rebuilt on 3-15-05 and has 40985 mi on it. Thats about all the more i can verify for you if that helps! Thanks!

6. Holland

Holland Senior Member

bump to the top

7. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Still for sale!