1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Midwest BuildIt Inc, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

miles that is, turned over on the dodge yesterday. still rockin like the day i got it,,,,,,,,

Last edited: Mar 2, 2008
  2. StoneDevil

StoneDevil Senior Member

wow congrats i still have 78,000 to go to hit the 200k mark

3. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

what and u didnt even take a picture when you hit 200,000

4. Midwest BuildIt Inc

The damn camera wasn't working with me, just kept saying card error and wouldn't save the pic...:cry: ill snap a couple tomorrow after i get a new card...though it already reads 200,800 something..

5. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Cool! What motor you got? I have over 160000 on the 4.7 in my Dakota. Don't know if it will make it that far.

6. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

well you will have to take a picture when you hit 300,000 then

7. Midwest BuildIt Inc

V10, never been apart for anything, not even a valve cover gasket....:nod:

8. ABES

ABES PlowSite.com Addict
    from MN

I knew i should have bought a dodge but all my friends talked me into a chevy biggest mistake of my life :mad:

9. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

i have heard that the 10s were good for pretty high mileage. So you may be a while before any major goes. My 4.7 had bad oil pressure when I got it, so I dropped the pan and it was GROSS :dizzy: Lots of gunk! cleaned the pan, pulled and cleaned the pick-up tube, And put everything back together. Still has a valve tick but a lot quieter and the pressure came back up. Ill just drive it till it pops :eek: I know it's running on borrowed time, But it runs and looks great and still has great power. Good luck at making 300000, but your more likely than for me to make 200000.:(

10. Midwest BuildIt Inc

As much as i would like to get a newer truck, a bigger part of me wants to see just how long this thing will go with reasonable maintenance.