1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

20" rockstars/35" mud terrain nittos

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ultimate plow, Nov 15, 2010.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

These were on my 05 f-250. 475 miles on combo set. Great shape! Comes with lugs and tools. I will post pictures tomorrow. $1900

847-346-4509

2. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

are they the same lug pattern on the 2010?

3. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Im not sure. I can find out.

4. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

cool let me know what you find out! thanks!

Dan

5. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

they should fit. I think 05 though present is the same. I have an 08 and i know it is the same as my buddies 05.

6. ultimate plow

from N. IL

I did see an 05-07 truck with the 20" stock 08 wheels driving on the road the other day.

7. ultimate plow

from N. IL

8. qualitycut

qualitycut PlowSite Fanatic

Those are sharp I would have been interested but I Just put new tires on today.

9. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

Very nice truck! why are you selling them?

10. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Just keeping my stockers on. Now that I have my truck all lettered up I try to keep with the professional look.

11. firsttimeplower

firsttimeplower Junior Member

where you get the mirrors from

12. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

99+ SRW Super Duty trucks will all have the 8 x 170mm lug pattern.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  13. salt dogg

salt dogg Senior Member
    from Boston

I thought that the lug pattern changed in 05 I would check. At least the offset

14. Bigfoot Brent

Bigfoot Brent Senior Member

It did change in '05 but only on the duallys, the F350 DRW went to 8 on 200MM from 8 on 170MM.
    Also in '05 on the F250 and F350 SRW the back offset and standard wheels became 17" to fit over the bigger brakes.
    '99-'04 wheels will not fit on '05-'11 and vice versa

Last edited: Dec 5, 2010
  15. tojay22

tojay22 Member

really? i took the rims and tires off one of my 2008 f250 and bolted them right up to my 2004 f350. i think they should fot 99-11.

sweet looking truck by the way! you just need to move that lightbar back about a foot. haha

16. Bigfoot Brent

Bigfoot Brent Senior Member

The bolt pattern is the same but the offset is different. The front tires could hit the leaf springs when turned. Wheels and tires may also contact steering tie rod ends, steering geometry will change and track will be narrowed when using '05-'11 wheels on '99-'04 model trucks.

17. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Wish I had the money! =[

18. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

right on..i had to grind my tie rods a tad to runt he 06's on my 04...and it turned like a BEAST...but looking at it compared the wheels were tucked in too much....its like 2 or more inches of extra outward offset on the 99-04

19. phillie

phillie Member
    from indy

Do they not make a correct spacer to make them fit the 99-04? What kind of lift do you need for this setup to get that stance? I might be interested in these if I can make them work on my 03