1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

20 miles north of Omaha

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by mvhauler, Oct 10, 2009.

1. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

Got up this AM and about fell over. They said rain/snow, but this? Omaha has more, some places 3+. We had something like the 5th coolest summer on record. Wet too. Mowed every week. Great for plants, flowers, and grass. Cannot remember anything this early. If this is any indicator of the season to come.....YEEEHA!

2. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

That looks great. About the same in the northeast. Cool wet weather. I hope we get a storm before halloween like last year. We got a frost advisory for tommorow morning, going down to About 32!
  3. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

You guys are scaring me.

We get anything like that and I'm going to be real happy my contracts don't start 'til Nov 1.

Probably start getting stuff ready this week, but I don't have a thing even close to ready right now.
  4. snowguys

snowguys Senior Member

yea mark i understand where you are coming from
  5. lumps

lumps Senior Member

I'm still mowing, my plows are sitting about 3 hours away. Hope we don't get another October storm like a couple years ago!
  6. B.Bells

B.Bells Senior Member

Same here still mowing but I got 1 left to get ready and im set... I lost sleep last night thinking of the snow!!! :lol: but hey i can wait.. I GUESS!!
  7. TCLA

TCLA 2000 Club Member

This is way too early. :dizzy:

The majority of our contracts start Nov 15, but more and more are specing "first to last snowfall" of the season.
  8. E-MAN NY

E-MAN NY Senior Member

Holy Crap!!!! Im headin to pick up the blade this morning an get it ready to go...i have work to do on it and after seeing this on OCTOBER 11th !!!!!!!!!! I pumped already......good luck guys.
  9. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

WOW!! I am glad I spent all day yesterday digging out the plows and changing fluids.

Seems like this might be a great year! Good luck everybody

10. Got an inch or so Saturday... 1 to 3 tomorrow xysport

11. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

oh man am i envious, we had some snow on sept 26th. but now its up in the 60s again and raining. i'm not very happy to say the least lol
  12. DP Property

DP Property Senior Member

Nice man...I hope your rite for all of us.
  13. Jay brown

Jay brown PlowSite.com Addict

damm!!! that's only about 100 miles away...nothing like that here
  14. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

Ooh, no likey that kind of wording.
  15. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

can we now end this global warming scam
  16. JBMiller616

JBMiller616 Senior Member

This is madness.......