1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Year Old Western Ultramount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by BlueRam2500, Mar 12, 2008.

1. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

Selling my two year old Western Ultramount Pro-plus 8ft blade. This is the plow side only, no truck side. Has the older style lights, not the Nighthawks which was the year after I bought this plow. Everything works flawlessly on this unit. Was on my 04 Dodge 2500 5 times in two years. Washed after every use and connections always full of grease. Asking $2500 O.B.O for the plow, located in Montville, NJ 07045. Can be picked up or I can deliver the plow for $1.00 per loaded mile.

No reasonable offer will be refused!!!!

If you want the truck side as well, than I will sell the truck side and plow for $3000 OBO. Again, no reasonable offer will be refused!!

Pics upon request.

2. BlueRam2500

bump up no reasonable offer will be refused!!

3. loudredram

loudredram Member

tom hows 25 bucks sound and you deliver it to me......oh free bump for you

4. BlueRam2500

Add another couple thousand to that and you have a deal Gary!!! Haha, thanks for the bump. My truck may be for sale soon too if you know anybody.......

5. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

pics would help?

6. BlueRam2500

I will try to get some pics for you guys tomorrow. Forgot to add that the blade does have the poly deflector on it.

7. BlueRam2500

bump up will have pics tonight as it is going on Ebay.....

8. BlueRam2500