1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 year old 9' Western Pro BLADE ONLY for trade

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jakkle5, Jan 6, 2007.

1. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

Looking to trade for a 8' only. Plow is in great shape. Shrink wrapped and WD40'd before storing every winter.

Jakkle5@aol.com

2. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

Pictures? Is it a unimount or a Ultra?

3. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

It is an ultra mount but it shouldnt matter as i'm only looking to swap blades only. Pictures will be up in a minute.

4. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

sending her to the top!

5. Ggg6

Ggg6 Senior Member
    from IL

I answered you up in the Western section post you have.

6. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

replied back!

7. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

bump. Blade must be a 9-10 out of 10 like mine is.

8. Ggg6

Ggg6 Senior Member
    from IL

Well considering the age of my blade you will not get that kind of score for aesthetics, but it will score that high for reliability and prior maintenance. But then again I was not expecting an even trade and I was willing to repair the holes in the mold board where the wings mounted.
    Thanks for the consideration anyway.

9. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

to the top

10. Jakkle5

Jakkle5 Member
    from Mass

thanks for trying. Just looking for something close in comparison to mine. Its going on a brand new F350 Lariet so i want it to look the part.