1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-Western v-blades (8.2) *PIC's*

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Luckyzpit, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Luckyzpit

Luckyzpit Junior Member

I have 2-western v-blades (8.2) for sale. The MVP® plows offer the professional contractor the ultimate in plowing efficiency! One looks a little better then the other but both work great! One was just recently repainted and both have newly sharpened edges. I can sell one of the blades as a complete setup from blade to controller (for a little extra). Feel free to ask me any questions that I can help answer!

[​IMG]
    $2000 OR BEST OFFER

[​IMG]
    $2300 OR BEST OFFER

Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  2. Luckyzpit

Luckyzpit Junior Member

2 more Pic's of the backsides...

989-859-6468

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 6, 2006
  3. kingriver

kingriver Senior Member
    from alaska

Are you looking at another brand ? I to am a owner of several (western) vplow but have recently looked at the new (blizzard) and am leaning towards that as our next plow purchase. Anyway just thought I would ask !! Wish I was alittle closer would probably buy them off you !!

4. Luckyzpit

Luckyzpit Junior Member

"Are you looking at another brand?" Hi Kingriver! Nope I'm just selling off the business. They are great plows and I think Western is a great name with a great product. Ha I wish you were closer too because I almost told you I could deliver them...! ;)