1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Western Uni-mount plows - priced to sell.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigjeeping, Jan 27, 2016.

1. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

I don't want to see these retirees sitting in my barn for another year. I love the Unimount platform and we rocked it for many years, but we've since upgraded and these two plows are the last to go...

I have for sale a 7' and a 6' plow. I have wiring and controllers which will be sold a la carte.

Both plows, no wiring, no controllers: $1750

They have been in storage for 3 years, in a non-climate controlled barn. Because of this, I can't guarantee the functioning of seals, gaskets, and other maintenance items, but I can tell you that the pump and motors worked on both plows when they went out of service, and I have no doubt that they both work now. My only concern is stuck valves and leaky seals due to the prolonged time of non-use.

I'm assuming if you come to look at the plow, you'll have a Unimount platform on your truck to test its functionality. However, if you do not have a way to test the plows and are very interested in buying them, I could make some calls and have someone come by who has a Unimount platform installed on their truck.

I'll report back with pics shortly.
  2. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

3. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

Prices lowered!