1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-Western Plow's For Sale! Open To Offers!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Oct 28, 2006.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I have 2 Western 8' Straight blades for sale! They are both Pro Plows with the shock etc... Both are in excellent working order!

Plow 1-Is 2 Years old has some minor rust on it but overall is good! Good cutting edge, no cracks, welds, etc... Comes with snow flap / shield for the top of the plow!
    $2000.00 or BEST OFFER!

Plow 2-Is a 1998 Model works excellent has the Western bad paint problems should be sandblasted and painted or you could use as it is! The main frame, pump etc... was replaced a few years back for some reason it was done before I got it! Also includes the snow flap / shield for the top of the plow! Has a good cutting edge and no cracks or welds.
    $1200.00 or BEST OFFER!

Neither plow was used for heavy commercial plowing! Plow # 1 came with my 1995 F-350 and was only removed to replaced by a V-plow today! It was a farmers truck up until now.
    Plow # 2 was owned by a customer of mine with a lumber yard and he only plowed the yard and nothing else, I bought it from him when he was selling out over the summer! It just turns out I really didn't need it.

I have 3 mounts for the plows. Two of them fit 1992-1997 Ford Trucks and the other one is for a 1999 and up Super Duty Ford!

I will combine either plow with either mount desired! I will post pictures or email them if there is interest!

2. QualityKutz01

QualityKutz01 Junior Member

I am interested in the 98' model. How well does it respond to the controls? Is it slow and heavy or is it fast and light? Is the controller as well as the harness' included as well? Would you post some pics of the 98' please? Also what zip code are you in if we wish to ship..? Thx!

3. exmark1

Yes it includes the wiring, control, mount etc...

4. NASConst_land

NASConst_land Member

Are these plows both uni-mount mounts?

5. exmark1

YES they are both Unimount 8' Pro Plow's they are the same model just ones older!