1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 western plows for sale. 8.6 and 8 one ultramount and ones a unimount $900 and $1850

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tojay22, Oct 12, 2007.

1. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i have 2 plows for sale. i will try to get some pics but im gone all weekend so it might be awhile. they are in grand rapids, michigan

# 1. western ultramount 8' with hand held controler, 3 years old. no wires or truck side mount comes with it. $1850 my friend has a mount for a newer dodge and all the wires that he will sell for $400

# 2. western unimount 8.6 with joystick controler 7 years old but still really strong pump. has a spot about the cutting edge about 6" long and 1/2" tall thats rusting through that needs fixing. $900

email me at tojay22@aol.com or call me at 616-446-1777 thanks, Jason
  2. tojay22

tojay22 Member

ultra mount has been sold. still have unimount. i will also be posting 2 boss poly vblades and 2 backblades (B&B and ebbling) soon. havent picked which ones are going yet
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2007
  3. BigAfrican

BigAfrican Junior Member

I'm interested....

Those two boss plows.... either one of them gonna be a 9.2? Let me know what they are when you figure it out, I'm in GR
    Thanks Bud,
  4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

very interested in boss plows can you call me at (989)213-5413 thanks Aaron