1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(2) Western 8' Pro Plow Blades

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I am listing this for a buddy that called me today regarding these plows. They were left in his yard by a plow service that rented space 2 years ago. He wants them out. From what I could gather, there are 2 Western 8' Pro plows with A frames. He says the blades look in good condition. They may be missing an angle cylinder ect. He wants $150 each for them. There may also be other stuff with them but I don't know. So $300 will get you 2 decent 8' blades and maybe more. He has a fork truck and can load them. They are located in Centerline, MI

These sound like the old style A frames. I don't have any pics, so don't ask. I have not seen them and can't comment anymore than what I was told. If you want to look at them, pm me and I will give you the info.
  2. bear466

bear466 Junior Member

i tried to pm but couldnt, call me 586-246-5669 im in eastpointe and im interested.. todd
  3. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

Where is Centerline at.
  4. Metro Lawn

Detroit suburb
  5. Metro Lawn

Todd, I didn't want to call this early.. so call me when you get a chance 586 634-2904