1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Western & 1 BOSS plows for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by SnowMatt13, Mar 22, 2013.

1. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

First is a BOSS 9'2" RT2 V, central hydraulics.
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=146002

Next is a Western UniMount MVP
    Comes with 12 pin wiring (off an 01 Chevy), controller (newer style handheld), pro wings (one needs some tlc) and an extra 12 pin plow side wire harness. It's missing 2 of the plastic valve covers on the power unit, I ordered them and should be in next week. one of the trip springs is bent but I hvae a brand new one. Cylinders are in good shape, fluid is clean. NO mount or power/ground cable.
    I can put someone in touch with a few members on here who may have a mount for the buyers vehicle.
    $1500 or make me an offer.

Last is an 8' UniMount plow side only. 4 spring. Very clean plow. I can hook up to my truck to show buyer all functions work properly. No bends, breaks or weld repairs.
    If I were going to keep it I would replace the lift cylinder (pitting) and seals. It could probably use a new pivot bolt. nothing broken but the one on there can't be tightened.
    If buyer wants I can do the lift cylinder and seals and the pivot bold for an additional $75.00
    Otherwise as it sits I am asking $900.

I have pics of the Western plows and I can e-mail them. snowmatt13@hotmail.com
    I would sell all 3 as a package deal for $3000 and throw in 2 brand new Western angle cylinders, a spare set of plow lights and an extra 12 pin truck side harness I have (don't know what it fits)

2. SnowMatt13

Boss plow up on ebay

3. SnowMatt13

Back up to the top

4. SnowMatt13

5. SnowMatt13

BOSS plow is $600 now. Going to go to local auction soon.

6. SnowMatt13

8' UniMount is sold.