1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 used strobe kits complete

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by upsdrivr1, Jan 18, 2011.

1. upsdrivr1

upsdrivr1 Junior Member

I have a friend who is in the lighting business and he asked me to sell these 2 good used stroke kits for him.

Kit 1- is a Nova Electronics AIC-4H75W $200 plus 14.95 priority mail shipping

Its a 4 head, 75 watt system and it comes complete with wiring and 4 clear bulbs.

Kit 2- is an Nova Electronics Superpak 806 $225 + $14.95 priority mail shipping

Its a 6 head 80 Watt system and is complete with bulbs and wiring as well.

I am not sure on wire lengths, because they are all rolled up and zip tied together. I just got a Whelen CSP-90 from him for my own personal truck in the same condition and there was plenty of wire for my install.....

2. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

brand new whelen csp690 with 4 wires and 4 clear pop ins is 199....your guy is way high...
  3. 6.5 Chevy

6.5 Chevy Member

Nova Electronics Superpak 806 148.99 brand new not on sale if you get a good $$$$ i would be interested thanks