1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Universal style elect-hydrualic snowplow/dump box pumps

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bucky6981, Nov 15, 2010.

1. bucky6981

bucky6981 Member

One is in good shape and works with power applied to it, has a valve and solonoid that could be cable operated, pumps oil when powered up, but only has one vavle for power up and gravity down, i was told it was used as a plow pump on a Jeep.This is the pics on the right.

The other one is complete, but when i try to power it up nothing happens, this one looks to be off an old auto hoist?? This is the pics on the left.

I had planned to use them for a couple dump trailer projects, but i have moved on, $150 for the pair O.B.O!

Jay (517)230-1521
    bucky6981@yahoo.com

0pp4.jpg

0pp3.jpg

0pp2.jpg

0pp1.jpg

2. bucky6981

bucky6981 Member

I will take a reasonable offer on these if someone can use them, I don't need them sitting in my way anymore!

3. bucky6981

bucky6981 Member

Anybody? I know someone could use these! Make an offer!

4. bucky6981

bucky6981 Member

Bump for new thred, price reduction!

5. Whitey

Whitey Member

6. bucky6981

bucky6981 Member

Email sent

7. bucky6981

bucky6981 Member

Monday bump...