1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-UNIMOUNTS outlive Trucks they were on!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Chasenit, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Chasenit

Chasenit Junior Member

We have 2 Unimounts that have about 5 years of a maximum of 6 storms a season on them. They were working when we pulled them from the trucks. DEPENDABLE.

Joysticks, deflectors, mounts for late 80's (died) Ford 1/2 ton and lat 90's Ford 1/2 ton (traded).

Good edges.

Brand new shoes available--we generally pull the shoes.

Individually $2500 each--or best offer.

Take them both for $4000

Also have a Boss Power VEE --truck was stolen last summer and rolled. Deflector, floor joystick, good edges, Never did figure out the QUICK MOUNT. Came off of 1995 F250--mount available--but has been welded a few times. Small weld on one edge. $4000 or BEST OFFER.

TAKE ALL THREE for $7000 or best offer.

RAPID CITY SOUTH DAKOTA--we can load them for you.

ENTIRE SNOW/LAWN BUSINESS established in 1986 FOR SALE. I have cancer and NEED TO RETIRE FROM IT ALL! Great established clients--ROOM FOR EXPANSION!

BE AS BIG IN THE BUSINESS AS YOU WANT! Great living in the Black Hills of South Dakota--Deadwood, Sturgis, Mt. Rushmore........lots to see and do!

2. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Sorry to hear about your Cancer. I hope you beat it. Lots of luck to you. :angel:
    Free bump for you. Rich
  3. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

If you were closer, I'd be all over them for spare units, but I cant justify the drive at this point in time. Best of luck and you have my prayers.
  4. Chasenit

Chasenit Junior Member

Motivated to sell business

Hey everyone I am very motivated to sell this business. Any interest or ideas where I might find buyers?