1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 trucks for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RIVERVIEW7, Nov 2, 2013.

1. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

I am selling 2 of my older plow trucks. The first one is 1986 ford bronco with 41,xxx miles on the truck. It is an automatic with a 5.8 automatic 4wd and has good tires on the truck. It has a a western hard mount plow on the truck that is included. I am looking for 2,700 or best offer. The body of the truck is in good condition.

I also have a 1990 ford f350. The truck is an automatic with a 5.8 4wd. the truck has 120,xxx miles. It is regular cab also has a western plow on the truck. The truck body is in good shape.

both trucks can be delivered with in a certain distance.

I will post pictures of the trucks later on.

2. kagenewengland

kagenewengland Senior Member

does the 350 have an overdrive transmission and what is your asking price.

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Interested in bronco get some pics up

4. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

THE F350 does not have overdrive, and looking for about 2,000 or best offer.

5. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

I am trying to post pictures it not letting me. If you want pm with your number and i can text you a picture of the truck

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

7. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

I will send you the pictures in the morning.

8. windrowsnow

windrowsnow Senior Member
    from nw ohio

4193403866 pics and prices of both please

9. RIVERVIEW7

RIVERVIEW7 Member

Sold both truck please remove post