1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 things to go!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

First are my old taillights from my truck. They fit the 99-02 1500, 2500 and 3500 Chevy's and the 99-07 classic Sierras. They are in great shape and only one scuff on the driver's side. I dont know what they are worth, gimme an offer and we can talk.

Second are a set of new whelen edge end caps that are amber with the clear for the alley light in them. I would like to trade these for a set of end caps that do not have the alleys in them, since I do not have them. Or make me an offer.

Shipping is up to the buyer!!!!!!!!! I can get you a quote, just PM me for more info, Thanks!!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

bump again, cmon guys Im sure some one wants or needs a set of tailights cheap. Im not trying to get rich off of them, just outta my closet, lol

4. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

You keep auto parts in your closet?

5. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Well, I need a new tailight. lol but that want fit.

Free bump.

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Well these I do. I have half an E60 laying in there too, lol. My wife dont mind too much. I rebuilt one E60 on the kitchen table. I am a redneck, what do you expect?

Yeah I have the same tails now that you do. Thanks for the bump

7. all seasons inc

all seasons inc Junior Member

tail lights

do you still have them if you do call 810-275-4960 saturday thanks loyd.

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

I sure do have them. Just sitting around collecting dust in my closet,lol. What time would you like me to call?

9. gearhead

gearhead Member
    from ind.

how much you looking to get out of them?

10. hickslawns

hickslawns Senior Member

I need a tail light for my 03 2500HD. Give me a call 419 233-9339. I will take both if needed. Thanks, Phil