1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Tahos with 7' 6" Westerns

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by K&N Snow, Aug 14, 2009.

1. K&N Snow

K&N Snow Member

I have two Tahoe's one a 1998 Maroon & Tan LT with leather clean truck comes with a 7'6'' pro plus with wings and deflector the plow I think it an 05'. The edge has only seen one year of light use and is pretty much like new. The other truck is a 2000 black LT with a 3/4 ton front under it. It also has a 7'6'' pro plus with wings and deflector with the same edge use I think its a 06'. Both trucks run great the 2000 just had a tranny put into it. Both plows have always been inside in the summer and are only attached to the trucks when it's snowing. I think I want around d $6,500 for the 98 and $9,000 for the 2000. My wife wan to to keep the 2000 so if some one just wants the plow we can talk. Both truck have around 130K on them.
    Please let me know i f you have any questions

Kent 402.202.8547

2. jadyejr

jadyejr Senior Member
    from NC

pics? please