1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Suburbans for sale (Parts)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 86burban, Apr 15, 2003.

1. 86burban

86burban Senior Member
    from chicago

1975 & 1979 Chevy Suburbans. Sold as pair. 1975 has been sitting for 15 years. Understood that it has a new motor (put in 16 years ago). Runs poorly but needs new gas & an oil change to run good again (I had it running good on a seperate tank hooked up to the fuel pump). 1979 runs n drives good. Both are very rusty. Both 2 wheel drive, 350, 3 speed automatics. Hate to sell, but need to clear my property ASAP. $500 obo for the pair or 250 each. No time to part out! Must rid of them Quick! First come, first serve. Both have CLEAR titles. Well worth it for the motors n transmissions alone. Contact me at tonye_us2@yahoo.com . I will build a website this week of the pics.