1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 subs needed Indianapolis Westside

Discussion in 'Employment' started by kipcom, Dec 3, 2007.

1. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

We are in need of 2 snow plow subs for locations on the far westside of Indy.
    Locations are " NO Doubt" accounts and require professional attention at all times. Sub must be able to 1- Plow lot 2- Clear sidewalks and entrances 3- Apply De-icer to sidewalks, ramps and entrances around building.

Sub must be experienced, insured and have equipment in good condition. Sub must also be willing to service accounts 24x7 and make return trips to ensure quality and conditions are met to the customers strict needs.

Pay is negotiable for a good quality snow plow subcontractor with the right equipment and desire to do a GREAT job everytime.

Please, serious inquires only.

Phone 317.443.8424 ( leave msg if no answer )
    Email indypropertycare@sbcglobal.net
    website www.IndyPropertyCare.com (click on contact us )

2. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

Hey Kip! What kind of trigger does this account have? 2" ?

3. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

It is a NO Doubt contract....meaning that the sidewalks must be cleared at 1st covering and kept cleared and the lot is plowed at approx. 2"

4. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

I have been trying to get you some help Kip....but man demand is high for trucks this year. If I wasnt so booked I would help you out.

Anyone who wants work in Indianapolis should contact Kip, he is great to work for and always pays!

5. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Thanks Randy for the nice comment.

6. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

As a snowplow sub-contractor...did you make $500.00 on the snow today ?

7. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Ok...Im gettin sleepy :sleeping:

8. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

Hey Kip..........How many hours on average did your drivers get on 12-15 & 12-16 storms?

Did you ever get a crew to do this property??

Thanks,
    Randy

9. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

10.75 was the smallest amount turned in.

10. CHCSnowman

CHCSnowman Senior Member
    from Indiana

Kip, Man that's nice. I was just sorta curious how many hours your guys were getting. I got 14.5 for 2 trucks...........they have around 60 trucks this year and it seems to have cut into the hours. I am usually free about 4 hours after the snow ends, unless it's over 5"........if you all need any help you can keep me in mind.

Have a Merry Christmas!

11. kipcom

kipcom Senior Member
    from Indiana

Randy....pm me as too who "they" are...just curious