1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Star 255 TC strobe beacons

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by LawnProLandscapes, Mar 30, 2009.

1. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

Im selling the two Star 255 TC strobe beacons i had mounted to my back rack since im putting a dump insert in my truck soon. the strobes were bought new in june and only used this winter. they are set on quad flash right now but can easily be changed to double flash with the internal jumper. i paid $145 new for the set. im looking to get $100 shipped for them or looking to trade for a dual halogen rotator like a whelen guardian etc. ill put pics up tonight or tomaroe.

http://www.star1889.com/amber.htm

2. LawnProLandscapes

here are some pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

also if someone with a back rack buys it i will throw in the mounts i made for free.

3. LawnProLandscapes

ttt

make offer.

also selling backrack in picture with work lights, for $125 pickup only.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

how much does the backrack rails raise the toolbox? I am interested.

5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

$60.00 shipped on the 2 strobe lights to buffalo ny 14206.i have paypal and will send out money right away. Email me back with your email address to pay and we can go from there. thanks