1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Stainless Sanders Buyers & HiWay 1.5 YD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Acmemechanic, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Acmemechanic

Acmemechanic Senior Member

I Got 2 Stainless Sanders That I Have at My Shop A Friend of mine Is Selling a 2005 Buyers 1.5 With a Tecumseh 10 hp and cab controls Still on the Truck To see it Run.The other is a Late 1980s HiWay Witha Briggs I/C 10 Hp New conveyor Chain last Year Cab Controls Also Either One $2750.00 Lost His Salting Contract His New Contract Is Plow Only Both are At My Location In East Providence RI 02914 Call Me Kurt at 401-309-1074 to Arrange to see the During Normal Hours

2. Acmemechanic

Bump To The Top Reduced to $2500 A piece.Run Great Well Maintained.Just not Needed Anymore!!!!!

3. Acmemechanic

Heck, Somebody Gotta have a use for these.I Just Came out to My Sisters Farm In West Virginia To Bring Her A Generator And Cut a 150' Red Oak Off Of her House and Let Me Tell You I Wish I would Have Brought My Plow and One Of These Sanders.Nobody has a Blade I could Have Made $10,000,It Snowed 4" While I Cut The Tree.

4. Cat Man 77

Cat Man 77 Member

post some pics

5. hummah2

hummah2 Junior Member

2nd for pics please!!!!!!!

6. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

pictures..........?