1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2"sorry this is the most we've got this year so far

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by cornbinder, Dec 9, 2008.

1. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

this sucks, i was wanting to post some pics though. i had my 95 powerstroke out w/ the 7.5 hiniker, and took a few shots. this is the most we've gotten so far this year about 2" at one time. hopefully soon i'll be posting some pics soon of alot more snow than this. 2 shots were at a strip mall i've done for about 6 years, the other is a culdasac in the 160 unit apartment complex i do also.

hawkins portage view.jpg

hawkins 585 view.jpg

milltown culdisac.jpg
  2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks great......That strip mall looks like a fun push! Nice long run!
  3. plowindiesel

plowindiesel Senior Member

looks good i love the older style fords especially with the indestructible 7.3 psd
  4. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Looks like fun but you plowed that shopping center with a 7.5' plow :dizzy:
  5. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

heck yeah i plow it with a 7.5 foot blade it's hourly!! it's 1/4 miles wide. yes it's a nice open push, at least in the front.
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2008
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

2 inch snows are the best just enough to plow and get in and get out. payup
  7. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

now that i'm older (and wiser at least i hopeLOL) your right grand view. give me lots of 2" snows i'll take it. in my younger days (i'm 34 now) i loved a foot of snow and wanted more!! i'd get worked up before a big storm i couldn't sleep. anymore it's another day at the office. i wish we got enough snow for seasonal contracts in my area but we don't average is around 60" a year. later, pete
  8. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

i love to get my hands on one of those small shopping centers for next year
  9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

thats a nice looking lot. 2" is double of what we've gotten so far :cool:
  10. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

yeah, so far this year sucks. i just got back in from plowing that same strip mall. they gave me a 1" trigger there which is nice. calling for close to 50 degrees in the next couple of days. i'm thankful to have another source of income, relying on mother nature sucks!! did those jersey guys ever get any snow?