1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 shots from the 29th of Dec.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by bowtie_guy, Jan 2, 2008.

1. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Just one pushing shot and then a parked shot using my new camera I got for christmas.

Now were in a deep freeze too cold to snow. Then there calling for above freezing this weekend. One extreme to the other.
  2. pusher21

pusher21 Member

yea the weather has been crazy they say it is supposed to be like plus 7 on monday
  3. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I want one of those trucks for plowing. I am sick of the bus I drive.
  4. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

nice....I wish that was my truck!!
  5. KCB

KCB Senior Member

I want to see a pic. of that truck making a long push, and blowing smoke out the stacks...:cool::salute:
  6. jimaug87

jimaug87 Senior Member

I like the way you think.

So...? Is that a possibility?
  7. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Nice truck. It really looks nice. Is it just me, or has the truck been raised a little or something. Something is striking me different about the look of that truck. But whatever it is, really looks good. Probibly just me getting to excited over a chevy and boss put together. LOL
  8. bowtie_guy

bowtie_guy Senior Member

Thanks for all the complements.

The truck does sit a tad taller, It's actually a 3500 single rear wheel and when I measured against a buddies truck (2500HD) it's about 1 to 2 inches taller when stock. Front t-bars are cranked so it sits level when the plow is off, also helps to carry the weight of the plow. Tires are 285/75R16's which is a upgrade from the stock 265/75R16's that come stock on the 3500's. I actually clear the front lower bumper peice with the tires where as my buddy had to do a little trimming.

Unfortunatly I don't think there is a pic blowing smoke with the plow because I've detuned the truck for the winter/plowing. So I will give you a picture from last summer.

I will see what I can do about a good pic with a nice long run though!! Maybe tune her up for an event or something. :nod:
  9. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Thats pretty much the exact truck as mine. Except mines a GMC, and its black, and I have no stacks. SO I guess its not the exact one. Its surprising that I never see to many 3500 single rear wheel trucks around. It seems VERY common for Fords, but I hardly ever see any GMC/Chevy 3500 single rear wheels. The only one even close to mine that I have seen, is this one guy that I drive by everyday going to work around 7:30 am through West Newbury, MA. Hes got a 2006, Black, 3500 SRW, but with no duramax, or back rack. BUT very close. I've always wondered if hes on this forum. I wave when I go by since our trucks are so similar lol.
  10. lieutlamson

lieutlamson Member

Hes not on the forum, but hes I know him, hes a captain on the Groveland FD. His previous truck was a F350 V10.