1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 sets Meyers Light Modules

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brianbora1, Dec 5, 2009.

1. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Two sets, one set has the ear broken off of each module. Came off of a Chevy. Wire harness is attached also with DRL box. Willing to seperate. Make me an reasonable offer. Thanks for looking!

100_7204.jpg

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

I'm interested in a pair of modules that work. What do you need for them?

Jay
    508-753-6617

3. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

All work good. I would like to get $80.00 plus shipping. For 1 set of modules only. Let me know! Thanks, Brian

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Give me a call I would like to purchase a set of modules

Jay
    508 753 6617

5. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

I will call you in a couple hours if you want to call me here is my number. 330-770-8226 Thanks, Brian

6. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Just to let you know, I have not received anything yet! Thanks!

7. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

My wife mailed out a postal money order on 12/9/2009 so you should be seeing it by Monday.

Jay

8. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Thank you! I will ship tomorrow! Both sets sold! Wiring harness still available for $30.00.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  9. brianbora1

brianbora1 Member

Jason, I lost your #. Received your letter. If you want the harness also then give me a call. I will ship all together.

10. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

Got the modules today!

thanks

Jay