1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 rebuilt angle cylinders off 10' plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Powerstroke14, Feb 24, 2011.

1. Powerstroke14

Powerstroke14 Junior Member
    from OHIO

I got two angle cylinders off a 10' plow i owned.
    The plow was on a Chevy Dump, I sold the plow to a guy in my town and he did not want the plow so i took the cylinder and a frame off and scrapped the blade since it was on CL for 3 months and never got a call.
    My brother who works on a local landscaping companys plows and trucks rebuilt the cylinders and i think the kit was around 90 bucks a piece?
    Anyways im trying to get 300 out of the two with hoses but open to any cash offers or trades.
    Contact me at 937 684 6621
    I can do either pay pal or local pickup and meet you up somewhere. Im located in Dayton, Ohio but don't mind shipping them. Let me know what your most comfortable with.