1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Rear Plows F/S

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Earthscapes, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

have 2 backplows, one is 7' wide the other is 6'6" wide. The 7' is in great condition, the 6'6" is bent on one side, but doesn't effect the way it works. Both come with all the wiring (under hood to rear bumper) switches and pumps. 6'6" pump was replaced in 04' and the 7' in 05'. Both cylinders were rebuilt in 05'.
    I have no use for them anymore, didn't even mount them this year. I can't run one with the new salter and I really don't have enough pull driveways to use the other one on.
    I don't use the boxes on the top rail anymore. I mounted the pumps inside the box, so we could keep the tailgates on.
    Both use Monarch 8111D Pumps with downpressure.

I'm looking to get $500 for the 6'6" and $800 for the 7'. I'd take $1,100 for both. PM me or email at earthscapes@adelphia.net

Thanks Keith

Mounted to truck:
    [​IMG]

Both:
    [​IMG]

Pump/Wiring;
    [​IMG]

2. Earthscapes

from WNY

More Pics:

6'6" Front;
    [​IMG]

6'6" Rear;
    [​IMG]

7' Front;
    [​IMG]

7' Rear;
    [​IMG]

3. LawnServicesInc

LawnServicesInc Junior Member

Hi, I'm interested in the 7 foot would you know how much it would cost to ship to St.Louis MO.? How much does it weigh? Thanks.

4. Earthscapes

from WNY

I'm guessing about 650# total. I have never shipped something this large before, so I have no clue on what to do or where I would even take it to.

Keith

5. Earthscapes

from WNY

6'6" is sold

Grab the 7' for $700