1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2- Ramsey Electric 10klb Winches

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by EaTmYtAiLpIpEs, Nov 15, 2008.

1. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

My friend has 2 ramsey winches. They are electric are look like they are 10k or 15k rating. One has a controller with it and mount plate. The other is just the winch. Cable in both winches is in good condition. Both winches are very clean. We were taking offers on $650. I will get some pics tomarrow (sunday) because I am going to be up at his house.

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Is 650 for both of them? Do they both work?

3. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

yes it is for both of them. about a month ago me and him hooked the jump it up to them and they both worked.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

here are the pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Shipping to 61614?

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

If I had to say they are heavy. My guess form the stuff I have shipped probably a little under $100 but I will get a better quote after work.