1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Pre DD Blizzard 810's For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mike S, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Two 810s for sale! One is in good shape and the other is rougher. We have several controlers and only two mounts and only two set of wiring for GM and the mounts are off of a 04 chevy 3500 and a 05 chevy 2500hd. I would like to get $2500 out of the one in good shape and $1500 out of the other. Pics will be posted. I might also sell a Snow Ex SP2400 complete setup for $3000 or a 04 chevy 3500 duramax 4x4 with SP2400 and Blizzard for $23,000
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2010
  2. dodge2500

dodge2500 Senior Member

I may be interested in the good plow once I see pics. Thanks
  3. Mike S

Ok I will get pics today
  4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Mike what are you going to replace them with? New blizzards all around for your trucks?
  5. Mike S

truck and blizzard nicer blizzard Pending!!
  6. Mike S

Whats up Burk!!! Im not liking the local blizzard dealers around Cbus THEY DONT STOCK ANY PARTS! No dealer support No Blizzard. Had to make cutting edges for the blizzards this year and also had to have some cylinders made $$$$$$$$!!!!!!! Not Sure yet what to get...... Any ideas? Looking towards Dogg or Western but more towards Dogg, I like the wings they have!
  7. Pristine PM ltd

Pristine PM ltd PlowSite Veteran

When will you know if the Blizzard is sold?
  8. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

I have had good luck with my Westerns. Reinforce the wings when you get them and don't run them into curbs at full angle. They will carry a ton of snow. Last year we had 2 piles of snow to move of equal size. I was running the 810 Blizzard and my other truck had a 8'6" MVP with the wings. He was done way quicker then me and then came to help just to rub it in.

My next plow will be a Boss X-VT
  9. Mike S

Ok newer blizzard and truck are still pending but will know in the morning. Thanks for the input cet! Pristine sorry I just noticed the pm!!!! If those two items sell I will still have a older blizzard 810, three controlers, a Gm mount off of a 05 2500hd, 810 wiring for gm, and a Snow Ex SP2400.
  10. Mike S

Hey truck and newer blizzard sold. Still have all other items.
  11. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

is there any way to send me a pic of the old plow? may be interested if is decent. alsam116 @ yahoo dotcom thank you! also the year? will be going on ford but i have mount do u think ill need to buy anything already have light harness 2 thanks again