1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 plug to 3 plug question

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by chachi, Sep 25, 2011.

1. chachi

chachi Junior Member
    from NY

Hey everyone. I've searched a bunch now regarding the famous 2 plug (plow side) to 3 plug (truck side) question.

I've found some really great info and have ordered both part #'s suggested by you guys (26359 and 26347).

My question now is; How do I hook up the 26359 harness? Does anyone have a diagram or picture they could send me?

Also i'm guessing the light harness just needs to be spliced into the existing light harness (do the colors match between harnesses or does someone have the diagram to show how to splice).

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!!

2. chachi

chachi Junior Member
    from NY

thanks again for any help that you guys good lend..

Pete

3. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

If u can get on this sight u can get on fishers and get a wiring diagram for both harnesses and figure it out. Most of the wires are the same colors only a couple are not . The only slpicing u do are to the turns and parking lights if i remember correctly the others u remove form the connector in the headlight

4. chachi

chachi Junior Member
    from NY

Brad - thanks for the info.

5. brad96z28

Good luck. The controll harness is simple cant really mess that up. U will need a pick ff some sort to remove the trrminals from theier connector.

6. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Just match up the wires for the solenoids and splice the wires into the headlights.

7. brad96z28

No splicing nessary for the headlights, only turn / park.

8. chachi

chachi Junior Member
    from NY

Both harness worked perfectly. Plow works like a charm!

thanks again to this site, to which I wouldn't have know about the harness part#'s! thanks guys!