1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 plug to 3 plug min mount?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by brad96z28, Sep 16, 2009.

1. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I need to convert 2 plug min mount 1 to a 3 plug. Can anyone tell me all the part number I need. thanks. brad

2. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

On the pwr/battery side and controller ur good,But u'll need to take ur current light harness out AND get a 4 port iso module (light grn label if u have a 04 GM) both head light (pass/drvr) harnesses A VEH control harness and finally a 12 female pin light cable.They also make a 3 port version,BUT right now most common is what I told ya.I'd try and find it used.NEW $$----------------If u mean converting the (plow side) I'm not sure which side u mean.U'll need another set of lights OR buy a 12 pin male wire haness and rewire ur lights and get a 12 pin cable that goes to the pwr pac.Sorry dont know the part #

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  3. GPS

GPS Senior Member
    from MA

I assume you mean the plow is a two plug, and the truck is a three plug. To convert the plow, I believe you'll need (1) #26359 3-pin control harness and (1) #26347 11-pin lighting harness.

The 3-pin control harness should be simple. The lighting harness will require some splice work on the headlamps. If it's for your own use, now is a great time to install the Intensifire lamp kit, as I believe they still come fully wired right down to the plug.

4. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

The truck has 3 plug set up and plow is a 2 plug. Maybe my post was not clear sry. Ok wasnt sure on the numbers Im gona try to look them up and see how I make out. Thank u :waving: