1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Plug Plow

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Bruiser'sEnterp, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Bruiser'sEnterp

Bruiser'sEnterp Junior Member

Completely new to forum, was not able to find any info on this matter. I recently decided to install a plow on my 2009 GMC Sierra 2500. I bought a used 2004 8' HD plow off someone online and it has 2 plugs on the plow side. I am calling around to get pricing on a harness but I am being told I need to completely update the plow side harness for a 3 plug set-up. Cant I just buy a 2 plug set-up off of eBay and wire it up or will that not work. I am a GMC Master Tech and have a good clue when it comes to wiring, but also do not want to waste my time/money. Please if anyone has any info or guidance it would be greatly appreciated. ussmileyflagussmileyflagussmileyflag

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Seeing as how you didn't specify what brand of plow it is, and model.....
    My dart at the wall is.....I don't know?

3. Bruiser'sEnterp

Bruiser'sEnterp Junior Member

its a Fisher plow, sorry

4. jonny72888

jonny72888 Member

is it flex fleet?

5. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

pictures?

is it a mm2 or mm1?