1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 pinnacles vs. 2 con3 responders

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by PTSolutions, Oct 14, 2010.

1. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

want to decide which setup i want to go with on our 06 350. will be making another custom back rack (similar to our chevy's) and will be mounting a bar on each side of the rack.

they will be all amber bars.

vls has 2 con3 responders shipped for 495
    sirennet has 2 pinnacles shipped for 499

will the pinnacle be brighter than the con3s? 2linear responders are like 600 something and 500 is the max id want to spend.

so what do you guys say?

2. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

I have a pinnacle mini bar and 2 con3s and lin3s I personally like the light output from the pinnacles better.

The pinnacles have better side view than the con3s and i like the flash patterns better as well.

3. Toolin Customs

Toolin Customs Member
    from Md

Ive got a few of the Pinnicale mini's and just like the other guy said, the viewing angle is much better then many of the other bars ive seen in that price range. the size of them is nice and easy to work with, can go just about anywhere. And for 500 for a pair shipped, thats a pretty good deal. . .

4. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

I'll ship you two for $474.

5. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

How about 2 of THESE for $400?

6. phen440

phen440 Junior Member

Those highlighters are a deal.

If not if doesn't matter. Both are good products. I like the responders