1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 pics of my truck

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by meyer22288, Oct 12, 2005.

1. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

well it rained all day so i got bored and took a few pics of the truck. notice the primer my way of stopping rust haha. enjoy tell me what you think:)

truck 1 sized.JPG
  2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

one more for now:redbounce

truck in rain 123.JPG
  3. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

how do you like the 93 f250s. im looking to buy one and am looking for input. Thanks Tom
  4. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

oh i love this truck. never givin me any trouble. plows great and is a real work horse. do yourself a favor and buy one that never had a plow on it. i bought this 2 years ago and added a used 8ft western plow. i highly reccomend these trucks they are great:nod:
  5. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

You are 100% right, the early to mid 90's F-250 and F350's are excellent plow trucks. Solid as a rock, reliable and easy to work on. The regular cabs make great plow trucks. They are real trucks that are made for work.:nod:
  6. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Primmer alone doesn't stop rust.
  7. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

The only thing I have had go wrong with mine is the waterpump went out...O and I ripped the inside door handle off on the passanger side
  8. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

Looks great. :drinkup:
  9. dbowlby

dbowlby Junior Member

Nice lookin truck!

I am new to the business. Running a 1999 Silverado Z71 regular cab shortbed and new Fisher RD7'6" plow.
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2005
  10. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Nice truck! I have 1 that looks just like it. Great Trucks!
  11. biga

biga Junior Member

nice truck mine looks just like it.
  12. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

here is a pic with the plow the day i got it mounted, this was early last december about 4 days before our first snow storm!! the plow no longer looks like this tho. i repainted it and added a snow deflector to it, now its red again

with plow resized.JPG
  13. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

But with a much lighter plow.....
  14. Yaz

Yaz PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

Nice Rig! Smart man.. Older dependable truck is the way to be profitable. Us guys with new trucks have to work twice as hard to make anything!