1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 One Ton Flatbeds for ONE PRICE!! 95 F350 & 91 D350...$3500.00

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by IMPACTLLC, Dec 18, 2008.

1. IMPACTLLC

IMPACTLLC Junior Member
    from WV

Here's a chance to get TWO heavy duty one ton trucks for ONE price!!!

We have 2 trucks for sale for one price.The first is a 1991 Dodge D350 one ton.It has a 360 EFI gas engine with 143XXX original miles,and a new transmission that was installed in 2005.The transmission is an A508 3 speed with pushbutton OD.The truck is in very good shape for the year, and has a steel 9' flatbed.Cab is solid with no rust or putty. This truck is 100% mechanically,and the tires are new on the front and 75% on the rear,all E series tires...Drive it anywhere.. The trans is auto, and the truck also has AC and Infinity AM/FM/Cass. I believe the valve cover gaskets are original, and are starting to seep around the sides, and probably will need replaced in the next few months or so.It has had in the last year: New fuel pump, new fuel lines, new brakes all around , new tires, idle position sensor,windshield, top radiator hoses, and several smaller items.

The second truck is a 1995 Ford F350 Superduty witha 12' steel flatbed in need of some repair.The cab is in decent shape with no rust holes or major defects.It has a 460 gas engine with a 5spd manual trans,dually rear end, and 166" wheel base. The tires are all in good shape with 75% or better tread.The front brake lines are rusted and will need replaced before the truck can be driven on the road. The muffler has a few holes in it,and will likely need replaced for inspection as well. This truck has 48,000 certified original miles on it. It will need a little TLC, but will make an awesome truck. The chrome front bumper is included as it was removed for the plow.

The hydroseeder on the Dodge is not included, but can be purchsed for an additional $3900.00 if desired.

I am open to trades for a newer extended cab or crew cab 3/4 ton or one ton truck.
    (304) 376-5296

PC060119.jpg

PC060121.jpg

P8220125.jpg

P8220124 (Small).JPG

2. IMPACTLLC

IMPACTLLC Junior Member
    from WV

The 95 F350 still has plow controls(Meyer touchpad) and wiring harnesses in place in the truck.

3. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

both 4x4???

4. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I'll answer for him. Nope, you can see the front axle on the one pic of the Ford and it's 2 wheel. Dodge is 2 wheel because it is a D350 and not a W350 and it's sitting too low.

5. IMPACTLLC

IMPACTLLC Junior Member
    from WV

Tediesel is correct, both are 2 wheel drive. The F350 had a 2 cu yd Western salter/ sander on it. The D350 has been used as a hydroseeding truck since I purchased it in 2004. The new trans was installed in 2005.The company I bought the F350 from used the truck as a snow plow / salt truck for several years on a commercial hospital account here in town.Both trucks are in good shape, especially the Dodge. It has no body rust, one ton susp. with extra springs.I would drive the Dodge anywhere with no reservations about it. We just need to get another crew cab for spring. The F350 would also make an great hardscaping truck.

6. IMPACTLLC

IMPACTLLC Junior Member
    from WV

BUMP..$3300 for both trucks, or $2200 for the 1995 Dodge D350 and $1500 for the 1995 F350