1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 old trucks for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dirtmandan2, Mar 19, 2009.

1. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

1989 gmc 2500 6 bolt axles 186k miles meyer 71/2' plow w e47 pump with slick stik. truck is in fair condition and drives nice...a/c is cold or should say was as of last summer...new power steering pump, starter, alternator,water pump, front axles, fuel pump, idler arm, tranny lines, 1 oil cooler line. all parts new in the last 2 seasons, truck driven for plowing only, start them a few times throuout the summer. $3000 obo

1990 chevy 2500 8 bolt axles odometer does not work, ive had it for 2 yrs and engine runs good w/ good oil pressure, odometer stuck at 127k miles...this trk has a 3 speed auto so at 60mph she wound out...New radiator, front axles, u joint, end link, u joint, starter, alernator, pass side exhaust manifold, y pipe, brake line from front to rear, all new back brakes spring kits wheel cylinders drums turned... all of these parts were put on in nov. '08.. the cab and box on this truck are rough, no tailgate due to a dumpster this winter, front clip is nice... Meyer 71/2' [plow with e47 pump 2 joystick controller... $3000 obo

I also have a body off a 94 chevy that the box and cab are very nice on, bought the trk for the parts to put on the 1990 and now just wanna sell them to buy 1 newer truck $500
    I took some pictures and will add them when my wife teaches me how
    Im in central wisconsin aprox 3 1/2 hrs north of chicago

2. dirtmandan2

3. dirtmandan2

$2500.00 each come and get them!!!

4. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

any pics of the 94 body?

5. dirtmandan2

i havent taken any but i can 2 moro its a half ton with a diesel only thing im keeping off of it is the engine the rest I have no need for..

6. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

reg cab, 8'box?

7. dirtmandan2

yes reg cab long bed 1/2 ton 2 wheel drive body is good 1 hole in floor of box not rust just a puncture wound