1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 of my 3 work horses for snow

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by shesch, Nov 30, 2007.

1. shesch

shesch Junior Member

I am new to this forum

2008, 3500 Chevy One ton, Boss power-V Plow
    L90D Volvo loader
    i also use a 90xt Case skid loader (High Flow) NOT SHOWN

DSC00901.JPG

DSC00412.JPG

2. shesch

shesch Junior Member

Bigger Pics

bigger pics of my equipment

3. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks good.I couldn't see it.Not great, but.

loader (Small).JPG

4. cog-1

cog-1 Senior Member

Just curious how you like the volvo- don't know much about them, have mostly used caterpillar

5. shesch

shesch Junior Member

Volvo is all i have ever used....The only thing that i don't like is the seat....not very comortable...my back and neck are killing me after only a few hours and when you are on a 31 hour run it is no fun...but other than that the volvo runs smooth has the power I need to push the snow...I have a snowbully pusher that i use with this...

6. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

Your pics don't seem to be comming through. I can see the one of the loader, but not of the GMC. Which is what I really want to see ;) From what I see in the small picture that is the same truck and configuration I've been thinking about getting.

7. shesch

shesch Junior Member

yeah i am not sure why the pics are not comming in well....see if you can see these any better....

8. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Nice chevy and plow!

9. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Pics look good

10. merrimacmill

from MA

I wonder if theres something wrong with my comptuer. I still can't see them. I've tried on two different computers now. Weird..

11. William B.

William B. Senior Member
    from S.E. IA

Here maybe this will help. I resized them for you. Not sure why they come out blurry though.

DSC00412.JPG

DSC00901.JPG

12. merrimacmill

from MA

VERY NICE TRUCK! I'm impressed, now thats going to be my next rig in the next year or so.