1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2-NOS Pre DD Blizzard 700LD Snow Plows

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OPIWS, Sep 18, 2015.

1. OPIWS

OPIWS Junior Member

We have 2- NOS (New Old Stock)700LD Pre DD snow plows. These are light duty 7' snow plows delivered to us in 2002 and stored in a trailer ever since and still in the crate. These plows are good for Jeeps, Chevy S-10, Dodge Dakota, Ford Ranger, etc. I have inspected them and there are no dents, rust, or scratches. Everything is in the crate but truck side mounts, controller, and headlight adapter wiring.
    Price is $2495.00+Tax
    Located in Des Moines, Ia

We have one mount for a Dodge Dakota/Durango. If you are interested in this mount or plow or both we can make a deal. See Pic... Sorry it's sideways.

Phone Pics 115.jpg

Phone Pics 142.jpg
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Might as well pull this one as well.
  3. OPIWS

OPIWS Junior Member

Why... You are so into helping out forum members that you will save them from themselves on such a good deal. You are on your own side. And so far you are losing. Take a deep breathe and realize this is not what you think it is. This is honest liquidation and I will debate with you till these threads get deleted. But, they shouldn't be deleted and if they don't get deleted who will you argue with then. Will you argue with the man or just move to the next victim? I honestly hope you guys just quit with the shenanigans and quit "stirring the pot".The forum would be a much better place.
  4. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Your opinion it's a good deal. It's not. No mount, wiring, controller. And oh wait no warranty.
    Again what "help" or good information have you given?
  5. JustJeff

JustJeff PlowSite.com Addict

6. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

No guys it's a good deal I swear. Just add tax on it ok?
  7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

8. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

Wait so as the OP said it was a good deal, it's really not?? I'm so confused because I need an education and I was told this is a good deal.
    You mean I cant get the wiring harness and truck side mount and warranty for 1000 bucks if I were to buy a used plow?
  9. Freshwater

Freshwater Senior Member

Bump bump.......