1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 New Western Controls 56462

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lone136, Sep 19, 2011.

1. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I still have 2 New 56462 Western hand held controls.I do not have the box they came in, but they are new. They are both 6 pin and will work on Western and fisher. I had 3 and sold one on here last week. Will say this now. I can't ship them out until Sat Morning do to work, 150 each + shipping. Would be willing to trade one for a set of up to date lights for my fisher HD plow

2. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

If I buy both would u ship for free

3. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

I can do that

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Ok. Pm ketone info on how u want to be paid

5. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Send me your email add and I can send you the information you need or paypal works

6. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Paid thanks

8. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

NO problem. Will have them send out no later then Sat as I stated in the add. If I get off early one day I will do it sooner. Thank you for the buy and good luck on the up and coming snow fall

9. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

I'm in no rush hope I don't need them

10. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Well, I still have one truck here to use I also hope I don't need a new one. I do need new lights and new gears in my truck.

11. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Update. The controls were sent out this morning. I know someone that has 3 more new controls and the price would be the same 150 each

12. x.system

x.system Senior Member

I'd be interested in 2 of them if I can paypal you tomorrow.

13. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

That would be just fine, but as I stated in the past I'm unable to mail them until Sat mornings do to my work hours. If thats fine with you there yours. Please let me know. So, now there would be one left if this above sale goes through

14. x.system

x.system Senior Member

Thats fine, email me your info. cbr929fireblade@hotmail.com

15. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

Still have one available? I'll take it if you do.

16. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Got them thank you

17. Lone136

Lone136 Senior Member

Your more then welcome. I now have 2 sold to x.system so that leaves one more new one left for 150

18. leepotter

leepotter Senior Member

Already found another. Thanks anyway Lone136.