1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 new Honda Snowblowers

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CHPL, Sep 11, 2007.

1. CHPL

CHPL Member

I have one HS928TA 9.0hp tracked. I bought it in 04 new. It has never been in snow only safe and warm in my garage. New cost was over 2K. $1500 or B.O.

I have one HS520 new in 06 that has never seen snow either. $500 or B.O.

I also have a fisher MM 7.5LD and all hardware for a 2005 1500 chevy. It has had minimal use. $2200 or B.O.
  2. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I also have the 928 and it's a beast. Too bad you never had it in any snow because they're a joy to use. Hope it sells quick for you...
  3. Bulldog15

Bulldog15 Junior Member

Are these still available? Just picked up 11 sidewalk accounts and have to purchase 2 blowers. Thanks Chuck
  4. CaptainsLS

CaptainsLS Junior Member

Those are by far the best snow throwers I have ever used. You should have no problem selling...
  5. CHPL

CHPL Member

honda snow blower

HS 520 still available everything else is gone