1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2- Meyer 7.5' plows for sale with LOTS of extrass

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mcfly89, Nov 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

I have 1 complete ez classic setup for superduty ford including wiring etc. I have another complete ez classic setup with mounts and wiring for either duramax chevy or mid-late 90s old body style 3/4 ton ford. also have universal mount for 88 f250, another universal mount for 81 f250, 1 meyer touchpad controller(new), 2 slikstiks included with previously mentioned setups and e47 pumps. Also have several sets of hydraulic hoses (new), several new swivels and elbows(new), a new pump motor, a new angle cylinder, a new A-frame for 8' or bigger C series meyer plow, several new meyer repair pieces for framework etc and several other parts Im sure Im forgetting to mention. These plows have treated me well and I've had no problems at all with them. I would flush them and put in new fluid (just because I usually do every year) but I wouldnt anticipate any problems with any of this stuff in the forseeable future.

So in summary: 2 EZ CLASSIC SETUPS COMPLETE, 81, 88, 97ish ford mounts, duramax mount...and possibly another one that im forgetting. Will also throw in a ******* Western (dunno if its uni or ultra mount) for 2004 f350 and western hand held controller still in the box

$4000 obo takes the whole boatload.

pics coming...

Last edited: Nov 3, 2011
  2. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

3. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

the western mount is an ultramount but is missing one of the receivers.

4. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

Also I'll throw in a couple of ugly unimount 8' Western Pro plows for a grand total of $4700.00

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  5. Mr Lay

Mr Lay Junior Member

I need a mount for a 2007 Chevy 2500HD. Do you have a mount for that?
    If so call me at 513-2six2-6827

6. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

I do have one, but it looks like it started out as a 1/2 ton mount and someone modified it for 2500hd.

7. Mr Lay

Mr Lay Junior Member

Can you send pictures to me? Either on here or to my email. Clay@tylercase.com

Thanks

Also how much would you want for it?

8. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

I have an offer on the whole package at the moment. But if that falls thru I'll email you.

9. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

will separate for reasonable offers.

10. forwhlr989

forwhlr989 Member

im interested in the mount for the duramax. how much shipped to indiana?

11. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

bear in mind the duramax mount is not a factory mount for that application. it was a factory mount for something else that someone modified to fit. hows $200 plus the ride?

12. forwhlr989

forwhlr989 Member

13. forwhlr989

forwhlr989 Member

14. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

pending sale unless someone gets me a deposit before monday afternoon :)

15. forwhlr989

forwhlr989 Member

im still interested in the mount if i can see a pic. i can put a deposit whenever

16. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

i'll try to get pics in the morning, but im hoping to sell the whole shebang together.

17. mcfly89

mcfly89 Senior Member

SOLD SOLD SOLD Thanks Plowsite!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.