1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 Meter Plow on Bronco II For Sale - OH

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MickiRig1, Dec 15, 2003.

1. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I am in Northeast Ohio
    I have a Myer 2 meter plow(steel) now mounted on a 84 Bronco II.
    Western lift, Cable control, T-bar Controller, Has newer angle rams, hoses,bolts, couplings,guides and king bolt. Has full size glass headlight set ( One needs an amber lens) Millsupply has them in the catalog.
    The mount is heavy duty, the welder/installer thought it was too whimpy so he added bracing on the mount.
    Make me an offer. Wife says truck must clear out of driveway.
    Maybe take the whole package, truck needs cab mounts fixed,they are rusted out. some brake lines too, windshield. Truck has 86 Ranger drive train,2.9 L,great tires 2 sets
    4 speed Auto -->a4LD. It ain't pretty but it starts and passed emissions test a year ago.

MickiRig1@aol.com

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

3. MickiRig1

Price for a 2 meter

I will take $650 for the complete plow setup. Plow has the small truck spread on the mount and plow. I probally will have to fill someones tanks on their torch to get the bolts loose. I have air tools and lots of big hammers but no flame wrench / big torch. Might just part- out the Bronco II after the mount is pulled off of it.
    I am in Akron OH

4. MickiRig1

Fits Ranger

This plow should fit a Ranger too. With a little flame wrench work it could be made to work on an S-10 too. Make me an offer. I will not ship,but for this price, if you kinda close you can come get it.
    You gotta a truck don't you? Hurry it goes in newspaper soon

5. MickiRig1

This is still for sale.

6. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

give ya $250 for the blade and the pump/control unit?

7. handyandy

handyandy Junior Member

I didn't realize untill I already pm'd you that this add was a little old. But anyway if you still have it then check out your pm box.

8. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Hey looking for bronco II plow

9. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

look inpm boxxxxxxxxxx (lol)

10. MickiRig1

The set up is still for sale, I am in Akron Ohio, all you got to do is bolt it on it's ready to do work. Read the first post for the info, the pump alone is worth $400 cause it works good!

11. MickiRig1

Still have it

I still have this plow set up.
    It was an S-10 setup that was made to work on a Bronco II. Flame wrench the bumper brackets off and it will mount up to an S-10.
    It is a 6 foot standard plow instead of "2 meter". It has the heavy angle frame instead of the rolled sheet of steel like the 2 meter.
    Truck side mount is still on the truck, I have not been able to borrow a torch to get it off. Bring cash and a flat bed trailer you can have the complete truck and plow for $650. It has a complete set of 4 extra tires and rims too.
    Akron Ohio

12. JUSTJS4490

JUSTJS4490 Junior Member

do you have pics

is it still for sale

13. MickiRig1

Still got it. The plow is in the garage dry and ready to go!!
    The mount is still on the truck in the driveway.

14. MickiRig1

Still got it, sitting dry in the garage!
    Make me an offer!