1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2 lightbars forsale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Dec 17, 2007.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hey guys I have 2 used but new condition lightbars forsale. Both are fully operational and ready to install on your vehical.

The first is a 48'' Code 3 MX7000. It has 6 regular speed rotators 3 on each side and 1 fast in the center. Also it has a left and right intersection lights, left and right alleys, 4 front take down lights, 2 rear work lights, 6 rear halogen flashers, and 2 front flashers. This lightbar was custom made for a local firefighter that is changing there light set up. If you were to buy it new it would cost around 1,100.00 new. I will sell it for 300 shipped to your door. NO RED FILTERS WILL BE SOLD WITH THIS LIGTHBAR! AMBER AND CLEAR ONLY!

The second is a 22'' Code 3 Mini excalibur. It has clear outter domes and amber filters on the rotators. The rotators are both fast. Also this light comes with a brand new in the box mounting kit for free. This light new @ galls is 200+ dollars, I will sell it for 175.00 shipped to your door.

Here are the pics.

lightbar1.jpg

lightbar2.jpg

lightbar3.jpg

lightbar 4.jpg

lightbar5.jpg

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Last 1. If you are interesed in anyone of these or both? Get ahold of me.

lightbar6.jpg

3. W.L.S.27

W.L.S.27 Member

Can you put other light modules on the bottom of the mini bar? It looks like the wiring harness is set up for more than just rotors...

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Yes you can. It is the same bar that the county cars are running. Just a mini version. You can add leds to the bottom, takedowns, you name it.

5. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

These are both excellent lightbars, I have an Excalibur (Full size model) and its very bright. The MX7000 is a good one also. As far as secondary level lighting on the mini Excalibur you can add work lights, take downs, intersection sweeps, ETC as long as it has the holes for the mounting screws. I believe I actually saw both of these lights on EBAY, correct? If you want to add some more to that Excalibur check out EBAY there is always stuff for them and at a good price!

- Kevin

Last edited: Dec 18, 2007
  6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Thanks for the bump if you will and letting everyone else know that these are great bars. And no they aren't on ebay.

Might have the fullsize bar sold, dunno yet?.?.?.

7. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Yeah no problem on the bump, CODE 3 products are a very high quality. Many fire departments and agency's depend on them to stay safe including my department along with my POV. I was asking If you got them off ebay, because I thought I saw both of them go on there.

- Kevin

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Nope got them from a local supplier in my area used (off one of our old police cars) and I installed it on a fellow ffs pov. He had it about a year and his wife got him a full size code 3 ledx 2100 lightbar for christmas, so needless to say that, that is a big upgrade from the mx, but they are still being used on our apparatus today and they clear alot of traffic. The lower level take downs and alleys work great for shining deer.

Also the 48'' mx bar is sold. Still have the 22'' mini bar for sale. And you can add other warning power to it, not to mention take downs for plowing. I can get more of the mx 7000 lightbars if anyone else wants one. Just let me know.

Ryan

Last edited: Dec 19, 2007
  9. HAZMAT

HAZMAT Junior Member

Alright Ryan, I'm all set as far as lighting goes. Good luck on your sale.

- Kevin

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Still have the mini bar forsale. The fullsize bar is sold.