1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(2) Hiniker 7'6" Snowplows-Mint Condition

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by VanceCox@RASK, Oct 25, 2006.

1. VanceCox@RASK

VanceCox@RASK Junior Member

I have two Hiniker 7'6" Quick Hitch Snowplows I'm offering for sale. They were only used last season, which was only about 1 or 2 small pushes here in Indiana. They have been stored inside since new. They were washed and hosed down with blaster before being stored. Basically, they are new plows! Also, if the buyer is in the Indianapolis area Mid-State Truck gives a two year warranty on all the plows they sell so there is still over one year left on that warranty. I need $2,500 each out of them. They are complete with the truck mounts (many different applications available), wiring harness, controls, deflectors, etc. Feel free to call me (Vance) @ (317)538-0874 or send me an email if your interested, need more information, or would like me to email pics of the two beauties.

Vance Cox
    Operations Manager
    R.A.S.K. & Associates, Inc.
  2. Proscapez LLC

Proscapez LLC Senior Member

I bought one of these from Vance yesterday, They look like brand new plows.
    Vance is a stand up guy, and went way out of his way and pocket to get me hooked up.
    Including a brand new never opened light adapter for my truck and frame mount.
    I wish I had the money, So I could buy the other Hinker from Vance as well.

If someone is looking for a plow jump on this now, you wont be disappointed.

Hiniker 7'6' Plow.jpg
  3. kid6725

kid6725 Junior Member

Do you have a mount for a 2003 Chevy 2500HD?
  4. VanceCox@RASK

VanceCox@RASK Junior Member

2003 Chevy Mount

I'll have to do some checking to be certain, but I should be able to locate one for you. Call me at 317-538-0874 if your still interested. Thank You!