1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

2) Ford Trucks For Sale!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by exmark1, Jan 5, 2007.

1. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I am selling 2 of out not needed work truck due to a lack of snow this season!
    The first one is a 1989 Ford F-150 4x2 It's on ebay right now!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...RK:MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=330069704309&rd=1,1

The other one is a 1995 Ford F-350 4x4 7.3 Liter Powerstroke Diesel, Automatic, 144000 Miles, XLT Package, Regular Cab, Long Box, Great Tires, Runs Awesome!
    We just installed the plow in November 2006! Only used once. I would sell the truck without the plow, or with the choice of a Hiniker 8'6" V-Plow or Hiniker 8' Straight Blade!

Truck has all new brakes, glow plugs, glow plug wiring, controlers, u-joints, front end knuckles, front end seals, some misc. steering parts, lift pump, all rubber lines on top of motor for fuel, fuel fliter housing and more! Truck was serviced and inspected before the winter and maybe has had 1,000 miles put on it since then!

IM001475.jpg

2. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

I wish I could pick up a 1 ton. What is the price of the truck and with each plow 8' and 8'6". People like to know these things.

3. Sweetpete

Sweetpete Senior Member

It's good to post the price of the F350. Nice looking truck. If the price is right, it'll go really quick.

4. RJ lindblom

RJ lindblom Senior Member

Both look like good pickups. Whats the price on the 1 ton?

5. exmark1

I have been kicking it around...To be honest I don't know what the 1-Ton is worth! With the winters we have been having and the higher fuel prices a truck or a plow truck in that mind is a hard thing to price! I will have prices on here today though...Any input would be great!

Thanks for the interest!

6. exmark1

I was just doing some blue book research on the internet here and came up with the following prices for the truck and plow's!

Truck alone $7000.00
    Truck w/ 8'Straight Blade $8700.00
    Truck w/8'6" V-Plow $11,000.00

The straight blade is 3 years old and has a brand new cutting edge!
    The V-Plow that I would sell with the truck is 1 year old!

Both work perfectly and are in good shape!

7. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

as far as the price goes with the 1 ton & straight blade, i was thinking maybe 5500.00 cash. could be there by monday afternoon?Tues eve. at the latest.

8. exmark1

No sorry I am not selling the truck because I am going broke or need the money! It's not being used much but I won't give it away either!

I wouldn't even take that for just the truck alone much less with the plow!

9. NNJSnow

NNJSnow Senior Member

Id hand you cash for the 350 truck tomarrow if you were closer

10. exmark1

I would work something out with delivery or meeting you if you really wanted to pursue it! Let me know...

Matt

11. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

the 350 looks great! its my favorite body style. Good luck with the sale, I dont think it will take long!

12. exmark1

The 1/2 Ton is sold on ebay as of a few days ago!

The F-350 will be listed tonite or tomarrow so if anyone is interested let me know ASAP or I will post the ebay link when it's available!

13. exmark1

14. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

Sweet looking truck!

15. exmark1

Truck is on ebay and will end tomarrow nite if anyone is interested just thought I would mention it!

16. exmark1

Auction ends in 3 hours NO RESERVE! Right now the bid is around $4500.00 for the truck!